Ponderings and perambulations of a peripatetic gadfly and intermittent adventurer.
Contgratulations on your Roma Landmark have a great break
Hi Maggie :)
Thanks, Maggie! I've already posted my Testimonium home to Canada.
Well done Peter. A great achievement to arrive into Rome on foot. Enjoy the wonderful city. I'm looking forward to the next leg of your adventure.
I've got a four hour train ride ahead of me this evening, so if I manage to stay awake after a day of sightseeing, I'll type my next update en route to Bari.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Contgratulations on your Roma Landmark have a great break
ReplyDeleteHi Maggie :)
DeleteThanks, Maggie! I've already posted my Testimonium home to Canada.
DeleteWell done Peter. A great achievement to arrive into Rome on foot. Enjoy the wonderful city. I'm looking forward to the next leg of your adventure.
ReplyDeleteI've got a four hour train ride ahead of me this evening, so if I manage to stay awake after a day of sightseeing, I'll type my next update en route to Bari.
Delete